Carnival Meet & Greet Drink Packages

aldaffodil

20 is the minimum for the open bar. Includes about everything except for shots.

We had fabulous bartenders at our meet and greet party on the Ecstasy last December that he poured shots at the beginning of our party for whoever wanted on and again at the end of the party. We did a 50/50 raffle at our party with half the pot going to the bartenders so I'm sure that helped to get a few shots

I'm hosting one on each of my sailings on the breeze..: most people are paying through PayPal and some are sending are sending checks once I get a chunk of money I buy carnival gift cards that I am gonna load on my s&s account once we board so it doesn't tie up my cc

I'm hosting one on each of my sailings on the breeze..: most people are paying through PayPal and some are sending are sending checks once I get a chunk of money I buy carnival gift cards that I am gonna load on my s&s account once we board so it doesn't tie up my cc

I have found that using the CCL E-Gift cards is a much easier method of payment for an Open Bar Party (OBP). Simply send it to the Host, and once on board, he/she can apply them immediately to their on board account at the Purser Desk (GS). Simple, easy,fast and no fees! Also helps when you have foreign participants, since they can charge them online.

Carnival always provides a great bar staff for these events. They get 15% tip included, but pre-tipping, or tipping extra during the party always gets results!!:D:D

Mocha Chocolate Getaway - Oh my gosh, I don't like to drink but I love this.

3/4 Irish Cream

3/4 Dark Rum

1/4 oz Butterscotch Schapps

1/4 oz Kahlua

2 1/2 oz Ice Cream Mix

Cho Syrup

Line the glass with the Cho Syrup /blend all ingredients with Ice/top with whipped cream

AND ENJOY

What time of day did you all have your party? We have collected funds from all of our people and having trouble trying to decide when to have it.

5 day cruise. They won't let us have it boarding day There are so many activities at night that first sea day (elegant night, a show, comedy shows) we are thinking of having it 230 to 430 during the day that 1st sea day. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone 5.

What time of day did you all have your party? We have collected funds from all of our people and having trouble trying to decide when to have it.

5 day cruise. They won't let us have it boarding day There are so many activities at night that first sea day (elegant night, a show, comedy shows) we are thinking of having it 230 to 430 during the day that 1st sea day. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone 5.

That's when we're having ours.

Archived