Wouldn't be nice?!

Capitan Morgan

I was wondering and hoping :) when and if Carnival will decide to change those chair in the balconies and put instead reclining chairs and maybe a pull out taller table where we could have breakfast in our balconies. Wouldn't be nice?!:D ...Maybe I am just dreaming...and maybe one day I'll bring my own ;)

It would be very nice to have breakfast on the balcony. Unfortunately, most are so small, it would not be comfortable. However, I have put my room service tray out there and had my coffee and juice on the balcony. Very peaceful and a great way to start the day.

I had one of the bowling alley balconies and it did have chairs with backs that reclined, not loungers but a regular chair but the back went down. Very nice. Those tables make so much noise! Even when you're trying to be careful just setting it down makes noise.

It would be very nice to have breakfast on the balcony. Unfortunately, most are so small, it would not be comfortable. However, I have put my room service tray out there and had my coffee and juice on the balcony. Very peaceful and a great way to start the day.

We have to organize breakfast in our cabin and than very nice to go outside and eat.

It would be nice to have chairs on our balcony that don't have arm rests....I am a little fluffy :p and the chairs with arm rests are a little uncomfortable so the first day we always ask our room steward if he could bring a chair for me....never had a problem getting a different one :)

It would be nice to have chairs on our balcony that don't have arm rests....I am a little fluffy :p and the chairs with arm rests are a little uncomfortable so the first day we always ask our room steward if he could bring a chair for me....never had a problem getting a different one :)

As a fluffy person myself may I ask is it the same type of chair or something different? Just wondering may try asking after I test the chair out. What ship were you on please? Thanks!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived