Carnival Triumph vs Victory

ETDub

I am in the process of planning a cruise for the entire family. My wife and I did Valor last year to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios for our honeymoon last year and loved it. This cruise however will be with parents celebrating 20th anniversary and my upcoming graduation from college. Sisters, Sig. others and kids will be coming as well. My question is which ship to choose as well as itinerary. I love that Triumph has the 2.0 upgrades but I am unsure of the Pregreso stop and sailing from Galveston. I loved Miami last year and would like to spend a couple days there and love the Bahamas stops with Grand Turk. Anyone with pros and cons of each 5 day voyage leaving March 31, 2014?

If the ship is the factor then triumph due to the new 2.0 additions. However I agree about progreso. I've done the beach party excursion before which was nice, but I'd take grand Turk any day over progreso. Just my opinion though, I would choose ship over ports.

Archived