NCL Customer service let me down badly

scottishtink

these computer issues aren't just in the UK. After booking my cruise recently, I went in and registered us online, passport numbers, everything. Went back in a few days later to see I was now going on a cruise with a man 12 years younger than me, same last name, not first, as my husband! All of my husband's info was gone and this man's in his place. I emailed and it was taken care of immediately, thankfully, but now I have to re-enter all my husband's info, think I'll wait a while.... There are days I worry about our dependence on computers......

Maybe you shouldn't have been so hasty. LOL.

You should check your MyNCL account (or just create one if you don't have one already) and on your homepage there is a link to Update Profile which includes contact info, telephone, email, etc. See if they have the correct info there if not change it, it shoud work.

Yeah, not so much. My friend and I are having the issue with mailing addresses. We both have seperate accounts, live in different states, but we took our first ever cruise together, and now when I try and change my address, it changes her's too. And vise versa. We've both tried to fix it online ourselves. We've had our TA try and fix it. We've had NCL try to fix it. The best response we to have gotten is to try having them fix it next time we are on board a ship!! lol

Thankfully, we find it rather humorus.

Yeah, not so much. My friend and I are having the issue with mailing addresses. We both have seperate accounts, live in different states, but we took our first ever cruise together, and now when I try and change my address, it changes her's too. And vise versa. We've both tried to fix it online ourselves. We've had our TA try and fix it. We've had NCL try to fix it. The best response we to have gotten is to try having them fix it next time we are aboard a ship!! lol

Thankfully, we find it rather humorus.

You'd think they'd just have to do the reverse of linking your reservations to fix it. If they can link they, surely they can unlink them. :confused: NCL obviously support long term relationships. They won't even let you shake the people you've cruised with before. lol

I find it ironic and a bit humorous that NCL can organize the intricate dance that is coordinating the sailing of twelve ships holding tens-of-thousands of passengers, ten-of-thousands of crew all over the oceans in one week, and repeating this each and every week, but they cannot control something as simple as email. Hmmph, maybe it’s just me…

I'd shared sometime before that they did some sort of strange cancel/rebook screw up on our March cruise that resulted in us briefly being booked on a cruise this September, before it was corrected.

Our my ncl is still correct for the March cruise, but we've started getting all the pre-cruise promotional emails ("Welcome aboard", "So many dining options--book today!") for the non-cruise in September now. Wish I knew which ship, port, and itinerary it is on--I might show up and try to board!

Maybe you shouldn't have been so hasty. LOL.

LOL! My hubby probably would have been a "little" upset to be left behind! Ha!

Computers....can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! As long as the glitches can be fixed, I am OK, and thankfully, mine was fixed quickly. My PCC has been great!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived