Carnival Glory...need pic of my dinning staff

shez947

Hi,

my family and I were on the Carnival Glory In July and had the most amazing wait staff in the Golden Dinning room. We have a disabled child that only consumes formula, but they served him dinner every night with out blinking and always asked how his day was. I am so disappointed because for whatever reason We did not get a photo. Their names, and forgive my spelling Romeo, Kirill, and I Kntut...I would love a picture for our photo album. If they were your waiters and you have a photo please share..

Thx

Sherry

:):)

Would you believe that the two pictures I have of him, he is wearing a mask??!! Just my luck, sorry.

lol..now it is a mission and thank you so much for looking. You are so

sweet.

Edited by shez947

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi shez947.

I'll be going on the Glory in early December.

We are booked as anytime dining - I haven't been on Carnival since they've introduced it but my understanding is one dining room is anytime while the other is traditional?

In any case, if I'm in the right dining room, I'll see what I can do about locating the staff members you've mentioned. I'd be more than happy to get some pics for you and and send once I'm back.

Jill

Hi shez947.

I'll be going on the Glory in early December.

We are booked as anytime dining - I haven't been on Carnival since they've introduced it but my understanding is one dining room is anytime while the other is traditional?

In any case, if I'm in the right dining room, I'll see what I can do about locating the staff members you've mentioned. I'd be more than happy to get some pics for you and and send once I'm back.

Jill

Thank you Jill !!!

I hope you have a lovely cruise with great weather.

Sherry

Hey, it would also be great to see other dinning room pics, the waiters are so awesome!!!!!:D

This is Gavin (my boyfriend, whom he called "mr. Zeus" and myself) on the carnival glory in the platinum dining room. He was amazing. If anyone going on the glory can let me know if he is still there that would be great. He said he might be switching ships soon but didn't know to where and I want to send him something :). He was amazing and we miss him! A lot! ImageUploadedByForums1380836926.951283.jpg.c9c09a2fef7c7484b7f385c12fba2931.jpg

This is Gavin (my boyfriend, whom he called "mr. Zeus" and myself) on the carnival glory in the platinum dining room. He was amazing. If anyone going on the glory can let me know if he is still there that would be great. He said he might be switching ships soon but didn't know to where and I want to send him something :). He was amazing and we miss him! A lot! [ATTACH]288591[/ATTACH]

It love the pic...I hope you find him

• 4 weeks later...
We're on the Glory starting 10/13. I'll ask the Maître 'd to find the waiters you had. If they're on board I'll get you a picture!

Hi Steve,

By any chance did you see my waiters..

but most importantly, did you have a great trip?

thx

Sherry

:D

• 2 weeks later...
I wish I had a picture of them. we sailed the Glory 3 times in May/June but had Arnold. Hope you are able to get a picture!

If all else fails, maybe post something on John Heald's page. Perhaps he can help locate them?

Thanks Michelle, that is a great idea:o

Sherry-

Yes, we had a great time. Thanks for asking!

I did ask about your waiters and was told "I'm pretty sure they got off the ship in Boston". Sorry. :(

Thank you so much, and I 'm glad you had a great time:D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...