Dinner Buffet

Rachel83706

Some stuff just gotta go to the DR for.

Yeah, I figured. Just thought I would ask.

My group of 50 got switched to late seating to accomodate everyone :( I thought I might get a "pre-meal" at the buffet ... plus, that would save me the the embarrassment of ording everything that looks good on the menu ( kind of like Scarlet O'Hara eating before the bbq :D )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

My group of 50 got switched to late seating to accomodate everyone :( I thought I might get a "pre-meal" at the buffet ... plus, that would save me the the embarrassment of ording everything that looks good on the menu ( kind of like Scarlet O'Hara eating before the bbq :D )

As long as you order what you want when they take your order you can order whatever you would like.

Once in a while we do get an after meal at the buffeticon7.gif

correct, no chilled soups. My wife loves them and it is about the only thing she misses since we stopped using the MDR. (long meals, rude waiters, dancing waiters, waiting for special condiments or requests, waiting for courses, people packed in like sardines etc..).

Most of the time they have much of the same, things like prime rib, ham, beef etc..it is not pre-cut under a warming lamp, but you can tell them EXACTLY where and how you want it cut in the buffet. So lack of some items like lobster and cold soups, but more choices on others , like custom built salads.

Archived