Can't I just leave the bathroom light on?

discraz

I just got off of what was supposed to be one of the noisiest, rockiest, oldest ships in Carnival's fleet and we left our bathroom door wide open with the light on. never had a problem. Now we had an OV so it didn't take over the whole room. We slept better on the ship than we have ever slept in a hotel. Just our personal experience this past week. So, I say if you can tolerate it, leave the door open!

okay to keep on w/ door closed for some light in the room- but if someone needs to use the bathroom (awakening from a sound sleep) they'll be blinded by all the light!!!

I had an illuminated alarm clock in the room and used a tiny flashlight for bathroom trips.

Whenever I have an inside, have always had enough light coming untder the hall door.

But if you have something plugged into the "razor only" outlet in the bathroom, it seems to me the power to the outlet is only on IF the bathroom light is turned on.

After the first night onboard I found the flashlight that I brought. Our room was very dark and the first night the ocean was kind of rough. I got up in the middle of the night, lost my balance and banged my face on the bathroom counter. OUCH! I ended up with a small bruise under my eye for the rest of the week. Our door stayed open all the time unless we closed it. It was like it had something on it that kept it from slamming around. A flashlight is definately the way to go.

We have always left the bathroom light on and the door ajar. Closed but not latched. The only time the door swings open is if the ship is really pitching and then the light is the least of my concerns. Have a great cruise!

Archived