Most Recent Freestyle Dailies from Breakaway?

DaddyFox

Would anyone who has been on the Breakaway the past week or 2 be willing to upload their copies of the Freestyle Dailies?

I know they won't be totally different than the ones available from the May sailing, but some things have changed since then and would be a great planning tool for those sailing between now & October.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Would anyone who has been on the Breakaway the past week or 2 be willing to upload their copies of the Freestyle Dailies?

I know they won't be totally different than the ones available from the May sailing, but some things have changed since then and would be a great planning tool for those sailing between now & October.

Thanks!

I am in the process of writing a lengthy review with pictures. Since you have to use a third party to post pictures it is a laborious process. I will try to scan and post tomorrow,,,

Margie - I'll be sailing on the first sailing to Bahamas on 10/13 and I'll be saving all of my dailies. Will post unless someone else beats me to it

First of all I love your screen name!!

Please Please post your dailies - now that the summer weather is disappearing I am obsessed with planning our cruise - ha ha!!

Would love all your observations about your dining experiences and how you make out with your reservations for the shows - trying to understand this new system!!!

Enjoy your trip - I'll watch for your review :) Thanks again!!

Margie - I'll be sailing on the first sailing to Bahamas on 10/13 and I'll be saving all of my dailies. Will post unless someone else beats me to it

Yeah! I am interested in them too! I will be on in December, but I have a friend sailing on the same day as you!

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Archived