Is the Diamond Bridge Cam Confused?

custompcsys

Looked at the Diamond's bridge cam this morning and the ship is in port, which I expected, but I expected it to be in Seattle. The cam says Victoria! Is it lying again or is something up? I want her in once piece for our cruise on the 16th :D

Well, since we live in West Seattle, we threw on a pair of slippers and jacket (it's raining!) and drove down the street to the look out to see if the ship was there. Ahhhhh......she is sitting in her slip like a li'l pea in a pod!! Of course she is socked in with fog and drizzle but she is here and the weather should clear by noon!!!

Hooray!!!!

Wow mom, that was above and beyond the call of duty! This is why CC is so great...not only do you get a wealth of valuable information, but you can also get real time human intelligence from assets in the field :D

Thanks for checking! Have a GREAT time and leave us some for 2 weeks from now!

Hey Mom,

Have a wonderful time! I have a friend travelling today on that cruise too. She is going with her daughter, who just graduated from Dartmouth, and her mom. They have never been up to Alaska, but I told them they would be so hooked they will want to go back next year. Say hello to Alaska for me! :)

Archived