AC hotel chain

margaret a

Has anyone stayed at the AC hotel chain in Barcelona? They are an affiliate with Marriott. I am looking at the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum. The location is in a business district. Hotel looks nice ( and I have a free Marriott night that I can use.)

Has anyone stayed at one of these hotels?

I have not stayed at any of the AC properties in Barcelona, but I did stay 2 nights on points at the AC in Florence last year. Very nice property, staff most helpful (the female FDC, without prompting, told me all the best places to shop :D), comfortable rooms, and a very nice buffet breakfast (note: this is not included on a rewards stay). I would not hesitate to stay with them again.

I stayed at the AC Sants in June. Ok hotel, room on the small side but very clean and with a helpful staff. Location is excellent, just 200 metres from Sants railway station direct connected with the airport and with the metro system. A Taxiride to the cruiseport is 20 Euros.

I've stayed at the AC Barcelona Forum. It's a very nice hotel. I enjoyed my stay there a few years ago, we had a room that overlooked the Med. Sea. It's not near the tourist locations, though. It's connected to the CCIB Convention Center. There's a metro stop about 2 blocks away that gets you into the tourist area in about 10 - 15 minutes.

Archived