Ghost Tours? (Halloween Events)

MagicNMe

I'll be in Key West on Halloween this year, our final port of call on RCI's Majesty. Just a few days after Fantasy Fest, alas... but we hope to see lots of people out in costumes and have a great time!

I'm looking forward to a spooky day on Duval, treats in the form of Key Lime pie, and possibly a daytime Ghost Tour excursion offered via RCI. It's $30 from the cruise line for a 2 hour tour, but I was wondering if anybody knew of other seasonal Halloween options, tours or special events going on October 31st? Or, if you've been on the tour before, tell me what you think! Worth the pre-booking?

I hear there's tons of local ghost stories in Key West. One of my college friends did an anthropology project here for her folklore class several years ago, but alas she's overseas teaching in Japan now and won't be able to meet us down there for the day.

I'll be in Key West on Halloween this year, our final port of call on RCI's Majesty. Just a few days after Fantasy Fest, alas... but we hope to see lots of people out in costumes and have a great time!

I'm looking forward to a spooky day on Duval, treats in the form of Key Lime pie, and possibly a daytime Ghost Tour excursion offered via RCI. It's $30 from the cruise line for a 2 hour tour, but I was wondering if anybody knew of other seasonal Halloween options, tours or special events going on October 31st? Or, if you've been on the tour before, tell me what you think! Worth the pre-booking?

I hear there's tons of local ghost stories in Key West. One of my college friends did an anthropology project here for her folklore class several years ago, but alas she's overseas teaching in Japan now and won't be able to meet us down there for the day.

This is from 2011 but I'd assume it's a yearly event ---> http://www.hauntedkeywestfort.com/

Pjk

• 1 month later...

Archived