Our Splendid Splendor cruise (with pics) 8/13/13

Jamman54

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jamman 54,

Went thru your Splendor review......my family does large family cruises on her and we have been on Splendor at least 3x now. I don't like her decor, but everything else is just fine! I hate people who put down Carnival when they really give so many people a LOT of pleasure and fun! We will be on the cruise after yours, July 7.

Some of your pix were gorgeous and I relived all the islands......

JoseyP

Thanks for the review. We will be sailing in that cabin on July 15th. Believe it or not, I was actually a little worried about the size of the cabin, as we usually sail the Aft wrap on the Pride and have always been just hubby and I ( this year it will also be our grandson). Your review made me see that it will be ok. We have never been on the Splendor and appreciated a sneak peek,,,

Hello Jamman 54,

Went thru your Splendor review......my family does large family cruises on her and we have been on Splendor at least 3x now. I don't like her decor, but everything else is just fine! I hate people who put down Carnival when they really give so many people a LOT of pleasure and fun! We will be on the cruise after yours, July 7.

Some of your pix were gorgeous and I relived all the islands......

JoseyP

Thanks for reading!! Enjoy your 4th cruise on the Splendor!!

Thanks for the review. We will be sailing in that cabin on July 15th. Believe it or not, I was actually a little worried about the size of the cabin, as we usually sail the Aft wrap on the Pride and have always been just hubby and I ( this year it will also be our grandson). Your review made me see that it will be ok. We have never been on the Splendor and appreciated a sneak peek,,,

I think you will enjoy the Splendor, and that aft wrap is awesome. Enjoy your cruise!!

• 5 years later...

Hi Jamman54, I want to thank you for allowing me to join you on this cruise.  Know it's 7 years old but it's all new to me!! This is the first time I've been on the Splendor, again that's for letting me tag along!  

If it's ok with you I will join you on your next cruise!!

Hugs from Texas ( formerly from the Bronx!!, Loved the new York pictures!)

Wow! A blast from the past. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. On some of my older reviews some (not all) of the photos may be missing since back then I used multiple hosting sites, some which don't exist anymore. Not a problem with the more recent reviews. Enjoy!

• Like 1