Galaxy 5th August

mikeyandy

Hi there we are going on this cruise.Really looking forward to it, we did a similar one recently on the Splendour of the Seas.

We are jetting into Rome on the Friday and having three days after it in Rome to explore.

Anyone got any ideas about Genoa and Messina, Please?

Can't wait , think I will start packing now .:)

All those shoes to cram into the cases !

andrew and Michael. London uk

Hi..

We will be getting off the ship as you embark. We are on the July 25-Aug 5 sailing. We can't wait as well, We are spending two days prior in Rome. We are part of the Pied Piper group on our sailing. It should be a rather large group of family...too bad you weren't joinig us!!

Anthony and Jack

oh thats a shame, will miss you guys. Have a great one, Ive heard celebrity are cool, not been on them before. Have you any ideas for Messina and Genoa?

I may wear a tiara on the formal nite to dinner.

Enjoy...................Andrew and Michael

Mike and Andy...Our itinerary is different than yours. We will not be going to Genoa or Messina. Have a great trip!

Londonlad...Pied Piper is a Gay Group Tour Company. There will be a large number of gay and lesbian travelers on the 25th sailing. The groups range anywhere from 50-2oo I believe. This will be our third trip with Pied Piper...

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Email me at arl62@aol.com if you want more info.

Anthony and Jack

Hi AnthNY -

My partner Pete responded to your posting. We are staying in Rome Sat-Monday before the cruise. We hired a car to take us to the ship. We also have a car taking us to the Airport Hilton the day we get off the ship and will be spending the night there. I'm a former Staten Islander myself. I moved the West Coast 15 years ago. Pete and I are both looking forward to meeting you guys.

Kevin and Pete

Hi All on the 25 July cruise - just over a week to go :-) the weather here in Europe is just amazing right now, every day is in the eighties and there are few clouds :-) Yippee! Hopefully we will get the chance to meet you on the ship - mebbe at the CC party they arrange on board?

Chris and Colin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all manly men,

yeah lets meet on the ship, 5th Aug for a sailaway party

wear a tiara and kitten heels as you board so we know you are fods

andrew and Michael from London

safe trip to the ship all

Archived