Cruisetour with Celebrity

sunshiners

We are considering going on Celebrity Infinity in Dec 2014 with the addition of the Macchu Picchu tour prior to the cruise. Would really appreciate some advice from previous travellers.

We have cruised previously with HAL and have always found the standard to be very very good with our only real issue being that most of the passengers are much older than we are. We are in our 50's but young at heart. I have read that Celebrity seems to have a younger clientele (baby boomers). Is this so??

Also, we will have spent a couple of months in the US prior to the cruisetour and our concern is that the internal South American flights have 20kg weight limit for luggage. Does anyone know if we can leave some luggage at the hotel in Lima and then collect it a couple of days later after we have been to Macchu Picchu?? :)

I can't speak for Celebrity but we had a similar luggage weight problem with our Princess post cruise tour which involved internal flights from Buenos Aires to Iguassu and then to Rio. Princess picked up the tab for all their passengers' excess weight on both flights. Maybe this will happen for you.

• 4 weeks later...
I can't speak for Celebrity but we had a similar luggage weight problem with our Princess post cruise tour which involved internal flights from Buenos Aires to Iguassu and then to Rio. Princess picked up the tab for all their passengers' excess weight on both flights. Maybe this will happen for you.

When was that ???

When was that ???

Archived