Restricted view cabins

moonshine17

We have booked a restricted view cabin on the Adonia, has anyone tried these and if so how restricted are they. Do you still get a bit of light coming in. We are not too bothered about the view as we usually have an inside cabin but when we booked this cruise to the amazon the day after it went on sale all the insides had gone. Would be glad of any comments, thanks

We have booked a restricted view cabin on the Adonia, has anyone tried these and if so how restricted are they. Do you still get a bit of light coming in. We are not too bothered about the view as we usually have an inside cabin but when we booked this cruise to the amazon the day after it went on sale all the insides had gone. Would be glad of any comments, thanks

hi if you click on the below

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/Ad_obs

then click on you cabin no, you will get a picture of what the view from your window is, and how big the obstruction is.

we too usually have an inside room but are thinking about an outside for our December Caribbean jaunt on the Ventura we will be booking getaway so wont get a choice of where we will be, an inside is an inside some of the outsides look like people can walk past the room so I am not sure what to do? can anyone give me any advice

we too usually have an inside room but are thinking about an outside for our December Caribbean jaunt on the Ventura we will be booking getaway so wont get a choice of where we will be, an inside is an inside some of the outsides look like people can walk past the room so I am not sure what to do? can anyone give me any advice

If you have any cabin where peple can walk past, their will be a film on the window. You can see out ok, nobody can see in (unless they put their face squashed against the window). If you put the lights on inside you would have to pull the curtains across then or they could see in. We have had a couple of cabins like that. No problem at all.

Do you have an allocated cabin or a guarantee?

The Adonia only has 6 part restricted view balcony cabins (2 on decks A, B and C above each other) so if you have a guarantee then the chances are you'll not get a restricted view cabin.

On the 2013 European Adonia cruises I'm looking at the Getaway fare has the HC (part restricted view) as the only available cabin grade so the vast majority of Getaway bookings will actually get a higher grade.

Archived