Silk flowers

jkneern

Has anyone brought or plan to bring silk flowers on board? My real question is who did you buy from and were you happy with them. I know buying real flowers on the ship for weddings is very expensive or at least when we were married on the ship they were outrageous and several girls on these boards were using silk just can't remember where they bought them from. They were all raving over how real looking and reasonably priced they were.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I bought silk flowers from a seller on EBay. They were inexpensive and came out very nicely. I was happy because the on board standard flowers were too spare for me.

[ATTACH]296883[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]296884[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]296885[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]296886[/ATTACH]

What seller on etsy did you buy from? I'm trying to find flowers at a good price.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forums mobile app

The eBay seller I used was lilyofangeles. She did a custom set for me with a bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages. Very reasonable prices. I sent her pics of what I was looking for and she matched it.

• 2 weeks later...

Silk flowers are truely amazing, but you can also get them from some florists in your own towns or in some ports on your travels. They are relatively cheap and look great. My sister had silk flowers at her wedding and they are just as good as the real thing and do not look cheap or shabby. Silk flowers are so great as they photograph well and really make it worth while knowing that they do not cost the earth and are much cheaper than ordinary flowers. Of course my mom bought some on ebay too , for a silk flower arranging class and they turned out great. I dont think you can really go wrong with silk flowers. They are perfect in their imperfect way!!:o