Cabin A258 ventura

stokie1

Hi I was wondering if any of you lovely people have stayed in this cabin number? And if so was it ok. We are due to take our very first cruise Jan 2015 to the Caribbean for my 50th birthday so any tips and advice will be greatly appreciated, thank you :):):)

Convenient for the forward lifts which are the least busy-good access to theatre from these. Standard sized balcony with no problem from the overhang found to the aft above Riviera deck, one deck above yours. Weve been on Ventura three times........you will have a great time.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi I was wondering if any of you lovely people have stayed in this cabin number? And if so was it ok. We are due to take our very first cruise Jan 2015 to the Caribbean for my 50th birthday so any tips and advice will be greatly appreciated, thank you :):):)

We were allocated A259 with a getaway fare which is same position but on starboard side, we were a bit concerned as we have always chosen C deck Aft balcony cabin, but we found the cabin to be in a perfect position, it was very quiet and very convenient for the lifts/stairs. We would def choose this location again.

Have a great cruise!

Archived