What activities are there on the Galaxy?

Hi everyone. I'm 19 and going on my first cruise in July on the Galaxy. The website doesn't seem to give much information on what sports and daytime activities there are. Can someone tell me about everything to do on board?
Lauren

[This message was edited by lauren_macsporren on 05-13-04 at 06:34 AM.]

On days that the ship is in port there is little to do on board during the daytime since they assume that all the passengers will go ashore. On sea days they have a veriety of activities, but to be honest, most of them would not be of interest to your age group. The exception would be the events at the pool. I was on the Galaxy in March and they had their own version of Survivor wherein almost all the participants were your age. They also had the "pillow-pole" fight at the pool. You sit straddling a pole over the middle of the pool facing your opponent. You each have a pillow case that has a beach ball inside. At the word GO, you both to bash each other until one of you falls in the water. Again, almost all the participants were about your age.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Archived