OMG!!! Flying in day of... I'M CRAZY!!!

Bloomington used to have Airtran, but lost it when Southwest took over. That was a loss because Airtran went to Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, San Juan, etc.

Hmmm....so Southwest is there now. Isn't there a strong demand for Florida flights there? Kind of strange...seems to me that plenty of Central Illinois folks would take advantage of that airport. It's a nice location. Oh well...sorry to hijack the thread.

Back to the "Flying in the day of the cruise" chat....

Hmmm....so Southwest is there now. Isn't there a strong demand for Florida flights there? Kind of strange...seems to me that plenty of Central Illinois folks would take advantage of that airport. It's a nice location. Oh well...sorry to hijack the thread.

Back to the "Flying in the day of the cruise" chat....

No, sorry, my post was not clear. When Southwest took over Airtran, they discontinued service to Bloomington. No Airtran or Southwest at BMI.

No, sorry, my post was not clear. When Southwest took over Airtran, they discontinued service to Bloomington. No Airtran or Southwest at BMI.

I see. Who's there now, if I may ask? (Then I promise, no more hijacking...LOL)

Hysterical! I have been on about 10 cruises, always fly in day of...never been a problem for me, never even worried about it..Everyone has their own method I guess..

Thanks! I was starting to get worried. We are flying in at 10:40AM the day of the cruise. Leave at 6:30, but have one stop in Atlanta.

It will be March 29. I'm hoping for no issues.

Yes the drive from Ottawa to Midway or Ohare can be quite a ride in December or January! Get some snow and 80 will be shut down around Seneca & Morris!:D

That is why we fly down at least a day early. We also drive to a hotel near Midway the night before the flight so we don't have weather problems. We stay at one of the park & fly places.

Archived