NFL (ESPN) on Breakaway

cmpski

You are an Eagles fan and post this on a public forum??? Just kidding of course.

NCL is good about showing NFL, MBA, MLB, Oscars, etc. but they won't show every game. Just hope you get lucky. Worst case you have to watch another game and hope they show clips of your game and you can see scores in the crawl.

I am a die hard Eagles fan and will be on Breakaway for opening week. does anyone know if the rooms or any bars get ESPN. Eagles are playing MNF and was hoping to catch the game.

We are on same sailing and I asked the same question!! It seems that games will be on--my husband and other fans will be in front of a TV some where and then for Thursday night game we will be docked so I am sure we iwll find a bar in bermuda with the game on!

See you in 10 days!!

Kerri Ann

We are on same sailing and I asked the same question!! It seems that games will be on--my husband and other fans will be in front of a TV some where and then for Thursday night game we will be docked so I am sure we iwll find a bar in bermuda with the game on!

See you in 10 days!!

Kerri Ann

Looking forward to meeting you at the M&G - Hopefully get to watch some football while our kids are off playing.

Well i want to see the Mayweather fight on 9/14 so I know the chances are slim to none that a 'bar' 9(breakaway) will get it...no need for me to spend the $$$$ to 'record' it. hoping its a 'showtime' event and not HBO and they will replay on showtime later.

Now i do know if its a Monday night game they "usually" play it on the big screen in the atrium..and they have the games on Sunday on the big screen as well...it was the CBS sports broadcast...now that was when i was on the Pearl and it was playoff's....

trying to remember if they did it on the Epic...when i went last december...I want to say yes (show games on the big screen in the atrium). But now i know they have a lot of 'events' in the atrium on the Breakaway. its going to be curious to see how Breakaway does it since this is the first official football season on a new ship. Right now no one knows. But we will find out next week on the 9/1 sailing fo'sho.

Archived