cabana labadee

kcms4

hi just tried to book a cabana on labadee (we are on freedom of the seas) i am not sure if they have sold out or not available just yet (we are booked on 27th october 20013) has any one booked theirs for this date?:(

The cabanas for your sailing should definitely be available. We aren't sailing until May 2014, and we booked our cabana over a month ago.

One quick note: when booking online, make sure to only choose 1 person, not all the members of your party, when trying to book the excursion, or it may tell you it is unavailable. The price is per cabana, not per person.

If you do not see the excursion for the cabana at all, I would bet they are all reserved, though it is possible there may be one or two held back for those boarding the ship, in which case if they can't help you over the phone before the cruise, you may want to make a beeline to the excursion desk as soon as you board, and try to board early.

Hope it works out for you. Have fun! :)

hi just tried to book a cabana on labadee (we are on freedom of the seas) i am not sure if they have sold out or not available just yet (we are booked on 27th october 20013) has any one booked theirs for this date?:(

Call RCCL at 800-398-9819 asap.

Archived