Question For Any Recent Zenith Cruisers

richsea

Hi all!

We're on the July 23 sailing of Zenith to Bermuda. Our daughter is getting married :) on Bermuda late Monday afternoon & we were wondering what the dress schedule is for Monday evening. I know that Sunday is formal & on our last Bermuda cruise in 2002 there was only 1 informal night. Bottom line is that we plan to stay in our "wedding attire" beyond the wedding ceremony through dinner Monday evening on board, & if Monday is the informal night with no second informal night scheduled, then basically there is no need for us to plan for an informal night so we'll pack accordingly :D !

Thanks for your help!

Happy cruising!!

Rich

Hi Rich...we sailed on the Zenith on June 4th so I guess that qualifies as recent. We had only one "informal" night and that was on Tuesday evening. I wore a dress and hubby wore sport jacket and tie. Our schedule was: Saturday-casual, Sunday-Formal Captains Dinner, Monday-casual, Tuesday-informal, Wednesday-casual, Thursday-2nd Formal, Friday-casual.

How wonderful that your daughter is getting married in Bermuda. I'm sure you will all have a wonderful time and a very memorable trip. Have fun!!

Thanks for the info BrooklynGirl2! This will help with our packing. I know we'll have a great time. This will be our 4th cruise to Bermuda & the wedding makes it even more special!! :D

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

I was just on the Zenith from bayonne to bermuda and it was great. No one really cares about what you wear. I would be so shocked if they enforced anything. I wore jeans quite a few times even on informal nites. Granted they were $200 dollar jeans. I think you should not worry about wearing your attire in the dining room. We had a table right by the door so we never wondered through. The only dress code i know is that in bermuda men with their shirts off in public will be arrested as it is against the law. other than that enjoy. We had great weather the whole week to which i am sure you will too!

Celebrity Zenith Bayonne-Bermuda 7/2/2005

Archived