Celebrity Millenium Hong Kong to Singapore 16 March, 2014

gregg907

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Gregg

2 couples from Scotland UK will be joining you on the cruise. Any tips of a pre cruise Hotel in Hong Kong.

Thanks

It will be great to meet you! My grandmother was from Scotland (she grew up in Maybole) so I have a soft spot in my heart for Scottish folk.

Victor and I are staying at the Sheraton in Hong Kong (Kowloon) using hotel points. Others in the group are staying at the Langham Place Hotel.

Gregg

• 2 months later...

We'll be there too...but you knew this already, Gregg!

Looking forward to contributing at least one impromptu comedy performance and (hopefull) a jazz song or two.

Ray and Cedric

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We'll be there too...but you knew this already, Gregg!

Looking forward to contributing at least one impromptu comedy performance and (hopefull) a jazz song or two.

Ray and Cedric

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Come on. Comedy and Jazz are everyday things with you two. Now, acrobatics would impress. I'm getting excited thinking about the trip.

We have read two very different itineraries and would appreciate knowing what others have been told. The ship is in Hong Kong for 2 days so presumably you board on the first day and can then go back to Kowloon and have a look around and the same on the next day. When arriving in Singapore we have been given two arrival times one at 7am and one at 3pm and then since it says days 14 and 15 Singapore. What time does one have to leave the ship on the 15th day and can you go off the ship and then back on to disembark? We would be leaving late that night so don't want to carry bags around. We cannot get answers from Celebrity.

• 6 months later...