Photo copies

Puffs

Does anyone know if there is still a website that you can go to and get written permission to copy a picture purchased on a Royal Cruise?:confused:

It is my understanding that you do not need permission. For example, we purchased one of the picture DVDs on a cruise and I can print the pictures as many times as I would like. I have also copied and printed other pictures from previous cruises.

Someone may tell me that is incorrect, but the way I see it, my pictures, my property :)

Why do you need permission to use your own printer??

You don't. But you *do* need a release form to have it copied (or printed from a CD) at a store that does that sort of thing. Not everyone has a good quality photo printer and the original poster indicated she uses a local photo mart.

Thanks Aprille, found the form I was looking for there. My home printer really isn't the quality I want for this photo copy.

You're welcome. And I hear ya. I have a decent quality photo printer but if there's a picture I want to frame and/or give as a gift, I always take it to a professional photo printing place to get a copy.

Archived