Has anyone used Scenic Barbados Tours?

Limeia

Just happen to run across this website and wonder if anyone has used them or know anything about them.

If anyone has recommendations of a company or tour guide...We are interested in Island tour and some beach time.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure if this is too late to be of use to you, but my wife and I went on a full day tour of Barbados with Edwin Lovell of Scenic Barbados Tours in 2009. Edwin took us all over the Island and gave us time to stop and look around whenever we wanted. We will be visiting Barbados again in November and if we wanted to do a similar tour we would not hesitate to contact Scenic Tours.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
I am not sure if this is too late to be of use to you, but my wife and I went on a full day tour of Barbados with Edwin Lovell of Scenic Barbados Tours in 2009. Edwin took us all over the Island and gave us time to stop and look around whenever we wanted. We will be visiting Barbados again in November and if we wanted to do a similar tour we would not hesitate to contact Scenic Tours.

Hope this helps

Thanks this is good to know. We are going in December, so maybe I'll contact them. We thought of doing this tour and seeing if they can drop us off at a beach at the end. Otherwise we thought of just finding a taxi and doing a tour "on the fly".

Archived