Breakaway to Bermuda Cruise Review 08/25/13

Highboy90

Thanks for such an informative review. After reading the negative reviews, some even suggesting canceling, I am now concentrating on the positive reviews. Last year, we (DH and myself) missed cruising because of some health issues and now we're psyched to go on the Breakaway.

Curtis....thanks for the review. I'm enjoying it.
I enjoyed reading your review as well.

Nice review - thanking you for taking the time to post! Also, congratulations on your sobriety :D
Thank you very much.

I've been wanting that clock to stop for years with no success. Lol :)

Remember, we are not getting old, we are getting better. :)

That's right! :D

Thanks for such an informative review. After reading the negative reviews, some even suggesting canceling, I am now concentrating on the positive reviews.
I was one who was seriously considering canceling this cruise due to some negative reviews. As time went along, it was no longer an option to cancel. That is when I concentrated more on the positives and how to perhaps avoid the negatives. Truth be told (naturally), I did not find one situation or concern that stood out enough to ruin this cruise. Hopefully, you'll have a nice cruise as well.

Thank you for the positive review - we sail on the Breakaway in 7 Days. I am hoping sailing on some "big ships", Epic twice, Oasis once:mad:, and we have been to Bermuda before, that we are going to have a GREAT week.

Your scooter review is the best I have seen. We have been riding motorcycles together for over 45 years. This is the first time in all of our cruises that we have rented "two wheels", it was GREAT! Although, I was so worried about some of the people renting scooters - wearing flip-flops, shorts, and riding two-up with no bike experience at all.

I found the scooter fun but a little intense when it came to riding on the "left side" of the roads-I think I drove my DH nuts "back-seat driving", and the low HP is actually not as safe as some may think.

This cruise, I have packed some double-walled neoprene tubing & zip ties for the back of the basket:)

Again, thank you for taking the time to post a ton of great information.

Edited by SMerritt

Hey just my 2 cents but SMerritt change your countdown clock or we will be leaving without you:p

OMG! I grabbed my paperwork and calendar so FAST my heart is still pounding!:D

Note:The mere thought of changing cars, planes, and hotels will make you dizzy!

Fortunately - it is only my Cruise Critic Counter that is off:rolleyes:

I am so in need of our 2 Sea Days!!!!!!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...