Late 2013/Early 2014 Cruise Director Schedule..Just Posted!

Dare2Believe

Hi all!

Thanks for posting this.

I'm going to miss Butch on my Breeze cruise & also missed Jaime on my Dream cruise.:( Anybody know how Pete is? Willie, Jaime's replacement was very good.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hey Jo! Glad you asked this I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping for Butch to be our CD.

So how is Butch as CD? He looks like he will be our CD on the BREEZE in Feb 2014

I've cruised a lot...with a lot of CD's (including John Heald) and Butch is the best, no contest. He's amazing! His energy is ridiculous. He's funny, engaging, caring...and an extremely talented dancer lol

Its hard to believe that he's able to perform at the level he does week after week, but apparently its what he does. I would actually rearrange a cruise by a few weeks just to be able to cruise with him.

Edited by TheTravelista

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
We are on Triumph on 12-6. The list shows Jen is "off 12-2". Does that mean we will NOT have her as our CD? The next CD doesn't show up until January??? Love Jen, and missed her on our last Triumph 12-1-2013 cruise.

Thanks!

The schedule you are looking at goes from August 2013 to August 2014. John hasn't posted anything beyond this timeframe yet.

Is it not still Butch? Did they take him off? NOOoooooooo :mad:

Butch announced on his FB page a day or two ago that he will not be returning to the Breeze, at least in the foreseeable future. He does not know ( or at least he can't divulge to the public yet) where he will be after the Sunshine. Waiting for John Heald to post that in the coming months.

• 3 months later...

I guess there's something wrong with me....I tune out the CD. Couldn't tell you the name or recognize the CD unless pointed out to me. I know there are folks who say that the CD makes their cruise terrific. Maybe it's cause I only have 3 cruises under my belt! :-)