Crane Beach Hotel....day passes?

dongordon

• 1 month later...

Hello Don, I got a quick answer from my e-mail, Illl copy and paste, Im very disappointed we cannot use the pools tho, we used an infinity pool in Mykeenos Greece summer before last and it was the best day of my life!

Good Morning from the Crane Guest Services

Thank you for your email

In regards to the use of our facilities we have a day pass for the cost of $25.00which allows you access to use the beach. The day pass can be redeemed at any of our restaurants on the resort, however this does not include the use of the pool.

Unfortunately we do not have any area that you can shower and change, only our bathrooms are available. Beach chairs will be available on the beach by one of the independent business owners and should cost no more than about $15 USD per chair.

It is recommended that you contact the hotel on the day you prefer to use the day pass to inquire about our occupancy, this usually determine if day passes will be sod on the given day.

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for finding out that information.

That is disappointing information about the pools, but last time we did enjoy the beach and the restaurants.

I love the beach will still plan my day there when we arrive at Barbados.

Would you have their e-mail address so I can inquire about the day we are planning to go.

Thanks so much again for that information.......greatly appreciated!

Don

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Don, I got a quick answer from my e-mail, Illl copy and paste, Im very disappointed we cannot use the pools tho, we used an infinity pool in Mykeenos Greece summer before last and it was the best day of my life!

Thank you for your email

In regards to the use of our facilities we have a day pass for the cost of $25.00which allows you access to use the beach. The day pass can be redeemed at any of our restaurants on the resort, however this does not include the use of the pool.

Unfortunately we do not have any area that you can shower and change, only our bathrooms are available. Beach chairs will be available on the beach by one of the independent business owners and should cost no more than about $15 USD per chair.

It is recommended that you contact the hotel on the day you prefer to use the day pass to inquire about our occupancy, this usually determine if day passes will be sod on the given day.

Kind Regards

Rendal....do you have the e-mail address you used to contact the Crane Beach Hotel?

Thanks.

Don

Thank you for your email

Kind Regards

Is this Barbados $$ or US?

I believe it is Barbados $$.

I don't remeber since I used a credit card to pay.

Just wondering if anyone has been there recently and purchased the day passes.

How do they know who is a regular hotel guest and who is a day pass guest for use of the pools?

Don