freedom of the seas october 27th 2013

kcms4

hi can any one help we are going on freedom in october flying out of the uk (we have been on liberty a couple of years ago) all that i know about the holiday is the flight company is ua (who are they) are the flights good ?,we are supposed to make a stop in new jersey for a couple of hours do we change flights to some one else do we stay on the plane? we are staying at the double tree ( i think this is at the airport but who knows) has any one done this fly cruise before ?:confused: royal dont send out the flight tickets for another four weeks and i would like to know now iam just excited to know everything and another i cant fill out the esta because i dont know the flight number :(

Well if you are an international flight ( New Jersey would be Newark airport) you will have to exit your plane and go through customs and immigration. After you pass through customs there will be an area for you to turn in your checked luggage for your next flight to Orlando. ( make sure your luggage shows MCO - Orlando as its final destination)

Archived