Celebrity Summit Feb 22, 2014

rockmartian

• 1 month later...

Yeah, we are looking forward to this trip. First we are going on a TA, onboard the Reflection, November 1st.

On this Summit cruise we would like to met some guys to hang out with, on tours and Martini Bar, our favorite...!

We did this same cruise in January this year, and loved it so much that we decided to do it again.

It would be nice to meet with some family members in this forum, before we leave.:):):)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My partner and I will be joining you on this cruise. We're from Boston and it's nice to know we'll be escaping the cold soon! This will be our third cruise on the Summit out of San Juan, we love sailing from there.

Hope to meet everyone onboard.

Hi boys, hope you enjoy this cruise. Iain and I are sailing the same week, but looking at other ships or cruise lines currently.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Hey Walter! Great to hear from you......have you settled on a ship yet? Have fun and hopefully we will see you on another transatlantic!!

Hi Rockmartian

I'm Sam and my partner, Casey, are also going on this cruise. We love the Summit and can't wait to get aboard!

We're both engineers, and we're coming in from Houston.

-Sam

Hi Sam, I've been following your posts on the main blog. You're full of great information...cant wait to meet you guys!

Ted and Kim

My partner and I will be joining you on this cruise. We're from Boston and it's nice to know we'll be escaping the cold soon! This will be our third cruise on the Summit out of San Juan, we love sailing from there.

Hope to meet everyone onboard.

Hey Mr Boston,

My partner and I sailed on the Summit out of San Juan in January 2013 and loved it! Little bit older ship but still had a great time. as you probably know, the Summit from SJ has an A sailing one week and a B sailing the next......so for us its great that we are doing the opposite of whichever one we did in January...some new islands for us.

We also scored an AFT cabin in Aqua which is cool (we did the same last year)...but I doubt it will compare to Sams Penthouse Suite!

See you guys in a few weeks!

Ted and Kim

Yes, we did finally settle on a ship. We'll be on the Norwegian Epic sailing 2/23 on a Western Caribbean voyage. It's a birthday surprise for Iain.

We are also booked on the Celebrity Constellation 16 day westbound transatlantic in November 2014.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Yes, we did finally settle on a ship. We'll be on the Norwegian Epic sailing 2/23 on a Western Caribbean voyage. It's a birthday surprise for Iain.

We are also booked on the Celebrity Constellation 16 day westbound transatlantic in November 2014.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Thats a great Bday surprise! Good Job Walter! You guys have fun and let us know how it goes!

Hey Sam

Agreed, the Summit is very laid back and I am sure we will run into each other no doubt!

Of course we are at the Martini bar every night or Cellar Masters (dont just me!:p , but I do love my martini's)

Hope everyone's flights have no issues and we will see you guys soon!