Computer Labs on ships?

alohacrewmom

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alohacrewmom:

I thought Computer lab was just another name for internet cafe but see on the webcams that they are different. Are there computer classes on board? Does anyone have information on them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the Century the computer lab was really just a few machines lined up for people to use. My person thoughts are that an internet cafe is more of a place that multiple people can get on machines and game together. That was definitely not the case on the Century.

Don't recall any computer classes but Celebrity is starting digital computer classes so there may be some computer stuff in it.

I just got off the Infinity and there were classes in a room down by the Cinema, separate from the "Celebrity Online" room on the 4th floor center where you went to use the computers on your own. Does everyone know you can use the word processing feature of these computers for free? I had to type and print a letter while on board and it is a great perk. When you start just click "non internet" and you can get to word processing.

On the Constellation in March/April they had the following free computer lectures: Digital Photography, Downloading Digital Images, and Beginning Windows and Email. For a fee of $20, they offered: Adobe Photoshop Elements I, Adobe Photoshop Elements II, and Adobe Photoshop Elements III. Unfortunately, not on this cruise, but on others they have offered: Internet Web Site Design and Windows XP Tips & Tricks. One-on-one private computer lessons are also available.

Yes, they offered the same great classes on board the Summit in Feb. Wonderful & informative! If you're interested in learning more, this is a great venue!!

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Archived