Bank of America rewards

2tnts

I thought I saw that the Bank of America rewards will be going away. Is that true?

Already gone as it pertains to NCL. But, you can still redeem points for cash deposited into you card account. Same thing if you ask me and no hassle with coordinating with the ship.

Already gone as it pertains to NCL. But, you can still redeem points for cash deposited into you card account. Same thing if you ask me and no hassle with coordinating with the ship.

Wow! When did this happen? This means no more calling in and getting OBC on your cruises when cashing in points?

coka

On the 8/25 sailing on the BA it was advertised to apply for the Norwegian CC and if you applied for it onboard and were approved you got $25 OBC. Also a notice was left in the cabin advertising the card.

The earnings portion has not changed. If you use the card for paying for your cruise, you still EARN double points. Nothing with that has changed. Only the redemption. Simple solution.. just redeem for cash :) BTW, I got a letter from BOA over a month ago... if you didn't maybe you are opted out of receiving correspondence, or you tossed it thinking it was junk mail.

Archived