Some info on Oasis or Allure with younger kids...

RCKM43

Talk to me about the Allure and Oasis ships. Looking at various options in the future. We have sailed with the kids twice on Celebrity and had a great time. Starting to look at other cruises. I might be interested in the Allure or Oasis. Aside from the kids club. What is offered for the kids in the 4-7 age range? Will they be too young to do the other activities? The website foesn't offer a loy of info (I.e. age/height requirements for other activities).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

We did Allure in May with DD who was 2. I know there were size limits for rock climbing & zip line, but I don't recall about Flo Rider (don't recall any other limits other than age limits for AO, comedy show, etc). DD & I ice skated. There was no age/size limit and they had toddler skates & helmets (everyone must wear helmets). She liked the toddler mini golf, but we could have done the regular mini golf if we wanted. The carousel was fun & there was a little playground on the side of the Boardwalk. The splash zone was a lot of fun too (splash area, current pool and fairly shallow pool). There were Dreamworks character breakfasts (reservations needed, but free), aqua show, ice show, How to Train Your Dragon Ice Show & Dreamworks aqua show.In addition to that, there appeared to be a lot of activities at Adventure Ocean.

Archived