Manage My Cruise - Carnival

Union98

A friend, who is also a part-time TA, set up my cruise. I let him because I figured it would help him out, get him some OBC or something when they cruise.

He really didn't do anything that I couldn't have done. Won't make that mistake again.

Anyway, when I look at my cruise information, under my guests, he put my husband as the first guest (which made me mad since I did all the work!) but he didn't enter anything under "special occasion" - it's our 30th anniversary which I told him 5 times - and it shows our emergency contact phone number, not our phone numbers.

Will any of that make a difference? I have asked him to change but he hasn't yet and probably won't unless I nag him.

Thanks for any advice!

A friend, who is also a part-time TA, set up my cruise. I let him because I figured it would help him out, get him some OBC or something when they cruise.

He really didn't do anything that I couldn't have done. Won't make that mistake again.

Anyway, when I look at my cruise information, under my guests, he put my husband as the first guest (which made me mad since I did all the work!) but he didn't enter anything under "special occasion" - it's our 30th anniversary which I told him 5 times - and it shows our emergency contact phone number, not our phone numbers.

Will any of that make a difference? I have asked him to change but he hasn't yet and probably won't unless I nag him.

Thanks for any advice!

I believe if you log in to "manage my cruise" then click on "view details" and click on the "my guests" tab there is an option to modify information for each passenger. You can list medical advisories and special occasions. Hope this helps.

I just did the online check in and it did modify the phone numbers/addresses. So that's good. It still shows that I'm "male" when I'm not. I can't find anyway to change that or to add a special occasion.

Any clues for those two items?

If you haven't found it already...

When you click on your cruise, there should be 4 tabs - itinerary, activities, guests, and billing.

Click on the guests tab.

Under each guest's name it will say modify - click on that.

Change your title to Ms, Mrs, etc

Add your special occasion and don't forget to click the green 'submit' button.

I just did the online check in and it did modify the phone numbers/addresses. So that's good. It still shows that I'm "male" when I'm not. I can't find anyway to change that or to add a special occasion.

The area in "manage my cruise" that I was referring to is the tab that says "my guests (2)". Each passenger is listed. Under each person's name their contact telephone number and e-mail address is listed. Below that information is "Modify" in blue which opens up a form when you click on it. That is where you can change gender, add any medical advisories such as Diabetic, Blind, Wheelchair, Oxygen, Pregnant more than 24 weeks, etc.

Below the Medical Advisories is the section "Special Occasions". You can mark Anniversary, Honeymoon, or Birthday.

You absolutely need to get your gender correct, that could be a real problem. If you can't do that on your own, then start pestering and if need be go to what ever agency he's working part time for and speak to his boss.

As for the special occasion issue, they don't always do anything to recognize the event but you can go to GS or the maitre'd after you board to let them know about it.

Archived