Cheers question

fireman92

I am sure you will enjoy it.... especially when you don't have to worry about the bill at the end of the cruise.

I would get it on my up and coming cruise if it included the following.....

• Beers' date=' Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving[/b']
  • Unlimited bottle water
  • Fresh squeezed juices
  • Bottled juices - cranberry, tomato, pineapple, apple

• 30% discount on all wines by the bottle, Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

• Entire selection of sodas - canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola
  • Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino,
  • Specialty Coffees and Teas
  • Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks
  • Smoothies
  • Red Bull Energy Drink
  • Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water.

Which are ALL included in the Celebrity's package, which I am getting for FREE on my cruise in April. :D

Actually you're mistaken with respect to the free package in the Celebrity promo. You quote details for the Premier package, but they are only offering the Classic package free.

Classic Package

Upgrade your cruise experience and pay one price to enjoy all of the benefits of our Classic Non-Alcoholic package as well as all Beers up to $5 per serving, and spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wines by the glass up to $8 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Classic Package, you can enjoy a 20% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

*Starting from: 44.00 USD Per NIGHT

Premium Package

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Premium Package, you can enjoy a 30% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

*Starting from: 54.00 USD Per NIGHT

Actually you're mistaken with respect to the free package in the Celebrity promo. You quote details for the Premier package, but they are only offering the Classic package free.

Classic Package

Upgrade your cruise experience and pay one price to enjoy all of the benefits of our Classic Non-Alcoholic package as well as all Beers up to $5 per serving, and spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wines by the glass up to $8 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Classic Package, you can enjoy a 20% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

*Starting from: 44.00 USD Per NIGHT

Premium Package

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Premium Package, you can enjoy a 30% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

*Starting from: 54.00 USD Per NIGHT

Yes, I stand corrected....

My apologies, I also forgot to mention that there isn't a Drink Limit like the Cheers program.

To get the premium on the Pick Your FREE Perk, the Classic is offered including gratuities.

I am only paying $11.50 per day to upgrade the package since it offers more of a variety.

Which is cheaper than the Cheers regular package. ;)

Archived