Kids Club on NCL

Raider07

We are going on the Jewel in October out of New Orleans. We have 3 kids 12, 10 & 6. I'll post a review when we get back on 10/20. The Jewel is a Nickelodeon ship and I have heard nothing but good things about the kids club. We are planning to do the character sleepover with breakfast, Slime-time Live and anything else they let us do. My pre-teen is excited about video arcade, karaoke and the golf.

We are going on the Jewel in October out of New Orleans. We have 3 kids 12, 10 & 6. I'll post a review when we get back on 10/20. The Jewel is a Nickelodeon ship and I have heard nothing but good things about the kids club. We are planning to do the character sleepover with breakfast, Slime-time Live and anything else they let us do. My pre-teen is excited about video arcade, karaoke and the golf.

We were on the Gem in May the kids on this ship love Nickelodeon. Wish the Dawn had something similar for or guy who turns 4 3 days before we sail. Have fun.

Ditto. We have sailed NCL and Disney, my boys pick NCL hands down :). The kids club staff are quite personal, they know the kids by name and interact directly with them rather than being gatekeepers of the front door. I also like how there isn't a huge emphasis on technology, rather they have active games and activities planned with the odd movie night.

We were on the Gem in May the kids on this ship love Nickelodeon. Wish the Dawn had something similar for or guy who turns 4 3 days before we sail. Have fun.

My son was 5 when we sailed on the Dawn...the kids pool area is great for them. There are several smaller slides, a wading pool, and a shallow pool with pool toys. They also had some playground equipment near it. (And a hot tub there for the adults!)

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Archived