Upsell fairy... Need help

kac13090

I am currently booked on the Breeze in a Cove balcony 2338 ( i think a 7C). I received an email today to upgrade to room 11249 balcony ( category 8 g) for $40.

We were looking forward to the cove but would this other balcony be better? I'm not sure which room would be better. I know I want to be mid ship.

Thought? Thanks!!

I am currently booked on the Breeze in a Cove balcony 2338 ( i think a 7C). I received an email today to upgrade to room 11249 balcony ( category 8 g) for $40.

We were looking forward to the cove but would this other balcony be better? I'm not sure which room would be better. I know I want to be mid ship.

Thought? Thanks!!

I'd take it. I like being on the upper decks near Lido. And $40 isn't that much.

What do you get in a spa balcony room?

I'm having trouble with the maps. I really want to make sure we look out to the water and not other decks or a pool. Do all rooms have ocean views?

It's me travelling with my 11 & 8 yr old girls so don't really care about bars or anything. Just want them to love it!

What do you get in a spa balcony room?

I'm having trouble with the maps. I really want to make sure we look out to the water and not other decks or a pool. Do all rooms have ocean views?

It's me travelling with my 11 & 8 yr old girls so don't really care about bars or anything. Just want them to love it!

I was on the Magic, the Breeze's sister ship. Deck 5 has a promenade that sticks out about 10 feet and goes all the way around the ship. You will not be able to look down and see water, you will see people walking around on the deck. I would stay in the cove if I were you.

I got the upsell for $40 email this morning too for our upcoming Miracle cruise and took them up on the offer. We were in a 7A obstructed view balcony on deck 5 and moved to an 8E balcony on deck 7 for $40, couldn't turn it down! Happy happy happy!

Archived