Diaper changing on rccl?

ds99jove

I don't remember seeing any on the Radiance - can't answer for any of the other ships. Some ships have "family" restrooms so there may be some in those.

All you modern moms sure are spoiled. :D:D:D My sons are 39 and 40 so I remember the dark ages when there was no such thing as changing tables in restrooms. What I had to do was:

Find an out of the way corner.

Put small blanket on floor.

Kneel on floor while changing diaper.

In February, there were no changing stations on Adventure of the Seas, so I would be surprised if there were any on Independence. I *think* I have heard rumor of them being on Oasis/Allure, but not certain.

We found this very inconvenient, as our 10 month old had a knack for doing the deed during dinner. Our stateroom was on the opposite side of the ship. I actually wrote to RCCL after the cruise to suggest that they install them in the public restrooms. It surprised me that such a family-friendly ship would not have something that most land-based public restrooms have.

All you modern moms sure are spoiled. :D:D:D My sons are 39 and 40 so I remember the dark ages when there was no such thing as changing tables in restrooms. What I had to do was:

Find an out of the way corner.

Put small blanket on floor.

Kneel on floor while changing diaper.

This still happens and often times it is more sanitary than the changing tables. :(

Answer - YES :D

The Freedom Class ships have a baby changing station right near the H2O zone.

This picture was taken by me on Indy. See the sign directing parents to the baby changing station (the arrow)

124.jpg

Awesome! Thank you very much :)

Archived