Enchantment of the Seas Review with pics!!

tdmullins

Thanks for the review! Someone on my roll call asked the other day what deck you board on. Do you remember?
Love your screen name. We are from Sun City in Bluffton, SC so close by. D SIL's family are mostly from Savannah. Edited by SherriZ366

We are close! Lots of people at work live in Bluffton. We've actually moved to Pooler in recent years.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I think it is a great Metropolitan area with our being pretty close to Savannah, Hilton Head and Beaufort. Pooler is pretty close with a good Sam's Club.

An easy drive to Port C -- so glad they have homeported EN there -- as you can see, we are booked on her for Oct. 28 and for 3 future FR cruises.

Edited by SherriZ366

I had pre paid for the soda package for Tabor and Loren, so there cups were waiting for them in the room when we got there.

P1020418.jpg

thank you for a great review! your suite looked awesome! these travel mugs for the soda package look different. did rccl re-design them?

Edited by ang2383

An easy drive to Port C -- so glad they have homeported EN there -- as you can see, we are booked on her for Oct. 28 and for 3 future FR cruises.

I'm excited about our first time on her, too. This review has me even more excited!

Sad we won't be seeing a cruise port here, though.

We are close! Lots of people at work live in Bluffton. We've actually moved to Pooler in recent years.

I think it is a great Metropolitan area with our being pretty close to Savannah, Hilton Head and Beaufort. Pooler is pretty close with a good Sam's Club.

Love Bluffton and Beaufort also HHI and Savannah. I have a number of friends down in the Low Country.

thank you for a great review! your suite looked awesome! these travel mugs for the soda package look different. did rccl re-design them?

It could be because of the Freestyle chips in the cups on Enchantment.

Edited by temple1

It could be because of the Freestyle chips in the cups on Enchantment.

ah don't think that's it since i was on the explorer last dec and i got different cups. (explorer has the free style machine too). anyhow, just wondering. it would be nice if rccl did change them to these since these look different from the one they had a few months ago.

ah don't think that's it since i was on the explorer last dec and i got different cups. (explorer has the free style machine too). anyhow, just wondering. it would be nice if rccl did change them to these since these look different from the one they had a few months ago.

Hmm, good to know. We were on Indy in January and it didn't have the Freestyle machine and we got another one of the old style cups. I think we have all the different designs, be glad to get something new in November.

Terri,

What deck did you get off to tender to Coco Cay?

(On Sovereign class, wasn't it deck 2?)

Do you remember if the same elevators in the Centrium go down to 2 and 3? Or is that different elevators?

I actually believe it was deck 1. We took the elevator all the way down to 2 (from the forward elevators) but then we had to still go down one deck. There were elevators right there when we got back on, so I am assuming that the Centrum elevators go all the way down to one. We would walk up a level then walk all the way forward before getting an elevator to avoid the crowd trying to get on.

Also, (which I should have done at the first of this reply) I went back and looked at the compass and it says deck one.

Actually I looked at a compass from someone else's review because somehow I walked off and left all mine on the ship. Or least stuck them some place that I havent ran across them yet.

I actually believe it was deck 1. We took the elevator all the way down to 2 (from the forward elevators) but then we had to still go down one deck. There were elevators right there when we got back on, so I am assuming that the Centrum elevators go all the way down to one. We would walk up a level then walk all the way forward before getting an elevator to avoid the crowd trying to get on.

Also, (which I should have done at the first of this reply) I went back and looked at the compass and it says deck one.

Actually I looked at a compass from someone else's review because somehow I walked off and left all mine on the ship. Or least stuck them some place that I havent ran across them yet.

Thanks!

Thanks for the great review! Looking at booking this cruise for Spring Break. Read somewhere that there is a charge for Ben and Jerry's....true?? Cruising with 3 per-teens, so free pizza and ice cream are must haves :)

Yes, there is a charge for Ben & Jerry's but I don't think its much. I never did get any so I don't remember the exact price.

I had a yummy chocolate mint milkshake courtesy of Ben & Jerry's when I was on the Grandeur a couple of years ago. Although it was absolutely delicious, it wasn't cheap. If I'm not mistaken, it might have been around $5-$6. But, no regrets here...it's a tasty treat!

I have enjoyed reading your post. Have a few questions. We are going in June, 2014 on EOS. What suite did you have? We have an aft Royal Family Suite booked on deck 8. What does the cabana's cost for the day? All looked fun and exciting. Can't wait to go!! Thanks!

I have enjoyed reading your post. Have a few questions. We are going in June, 2014 on EOS. What suite did you have? We have an aft Royal Family Suite booked on deck 8. What does the cabana's cost for the day? All looked fun and exciting. Can't wait to go!! Thanks!

We had grand suite 8540. The cabana was $200 and in my opinion worth every penny.