Meeting place on Elation

iluvtravel

We are sailing next week on the Elation. Where is a good place to meet other CCers Sunday afternoon? Thanks!

Durning a 'Roll Call" for a particular cruise. One person makes a sugestion about where and when to meet whereas everyone else disagrees. Then a second person makes a sugestion. This goes on until noboby can make a decision. Everone gets so mad at each other they just forget about the meeting.

Me and my DH just recently got off the Elation. We met other CC's in the sitting area right off the Atrium on the starboard side. It was usually not crowded there, except the evening's they were taking pictures. Enjoy your cruise. :)

Durning a 'Roll Call" for a particular cruise. One person makes a sugestion about where and when to meet whereas everyone else disagrees. Then a second person makes a sugestion. This goes on until noboby can make a decision. Everone gets so mad at each other they just forget about the meeting.
I put some suggestions on the Roll Call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=4140861#post4140861

Ron

Archived