Cruising over Christmas

kamikazecat

They will have the ship decorated with a small amount of Christmas decorations, and there will be a Christmas show in the main theater (the kids are encouraged to participate) through most of December.

Perhaps someone else can tell you about Christmas week as I have not done that one yet.

They will have the ship decorated with a small amount of Christmas decorations, and there will be a Christmas show in the main theater (the kids are encouraged to participate) through most of December.

Perhaps someone else can tell you about Christmas week as I have not done that one yet.

I have cruised over the Christmas holidays several times. Not too much more than what Starlight mentioned. There will be a traditional Christmas dinner. Lots of the staff members who wear white will have their families onboard, and you will see them grouped together eating. The ships I have been on had a Christmas village set up along the inside promenade. It makes for a nice family Christmas tradition if you don't mind the premium prices charged over the holidays. If you want to improve your chances of warm weather, choose an itinerary farther south. The Bahamas can go either way in December--much like what Florida is like in December.

Have a great cruise!

We have done Christmas cruising with Carnival twice. Not too much special but lots and lots of families doing door decorations. We actually cut out a green felt christmas tree and decorated it and hung it on our cabin wall with comand hooks. Worked like a charm. Have Christmas spirit will travel lol.

Archived