Royal Princess L or M 108/107?

bzv143

Anyone stayed in either of these cabins? I am looking to book a Caribbean cruise but need to know if the larger balcony is worth it, what the layout is, is it a cramped cabin, can we be on the balcony while cruising, any extra perks, etc. Thanks for any help! :rolleyes:

Thanks, C--- Found the pics. Lovely! Another question though. Right now, all four cabins are available--the 2 on Lido deck and the 2 right below on Marina deck. The Marina Deck M 107-108s look like they are bigger cabins and have bigger balconies. How much of a difference is there, and which one do you all suggest we book? :confused:

Thanks, C--- Found the pics. Lovely! Another question though. Right now, all four cabins are available--the 2 on Lido deck and the 2 right below on Marina deck. The Marina Deck M 107-108s look like they are bigger cabins and have bigger balconies. How much of a difference is there, and which one do you all suggest we book? :confused:

I think somewhere, someone discussed both cabins and said they were similar in size but had slightly different configurations. I think the only major difference is the balcony. Both have great balconies but M107/08 have much larger ones. However, I don't believe those are completely covered as the Lido ones appear to be. Also, it appears there may be a set of stair leadings down to the bridge right next to M107 (not sure but it looks like that). That could, potentially, be noisy with crew, etc. opening and slamming that door. I booked L108 for next year for no particular reason other than M108 already was booked. I think any of these four cabins will be nice. I would just hesitate with the one by the stairs to the bridge. I have a young child, though, who is wakened easily. I say go for the one that feels right to you!

Archived