Aft cabins on breeze

slickrick64

I keep seeing many posts about sewage odor in aft cabins? Has anyone been in theses cabins, that had this problem? Is it a 24 hour odor, is it intermittent, or any other explanation? I know some cruisers post bogus threads, hoping Carnival will offer them compensation. I would just like to know the facts from those who have experienced this problem. I have an aft cabin on deck 2 and if this problem exists I would like to know, so I can request a cabin change before we board.

I was on the cruise last month where there was a broken pump and the ship had a horrible sewage smell. Sometimes it was so bad I almost vomited. It mostly smelled on the open decks. The aft section of the Lido was the worst. Based on what others have written on here, I believe the issue has been fixed now.

I had an inside cabin on deck 9 towards the aft. It was not all the way aft, but slightly forward of the aft elevators. My room always smelled like someone just farted. It was mostly noticeable upon entering the room and waking up. I think I would just get used to it after being in the room a few minutes. My sister had the cabin next to me and her cabin also smelled. It was not nearly as bad as other parts of the ship. My parents had a balcony cabin a few doors down from me and never smelled it in their cabin.

• 6 months later...

I was on Breeze 3/29-4/06/14 and the odor on aft decks were horrible at times. Even on the Lido deck aft where food and drinks were served. But to be fair it wasn't constant , it may have something to do with wind direction. We were on main deck and it was noticeable in hallway but not on cabin .

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app