X-box?

TNIris

Then, I would like to pipe in here if I may.

My son is now 13 and XBox is HUGE to him. He would be a much happier person on a cruise if he had access to an XBox.

So a suggestion to RCI: As a parent, I would be willing to put money on his Seapass Card to access time on an XBox with internet access just like we put money on his card for the arcade when he was 11. We might buy him a hour a day or so, depending on the price.

Even if the kids on the ship played each other.

Update the games, or have the kids bring the games with them.

I know we dont let DS play M rated games, so I am not sure how to work that out. Many parents of 13 yr old play M rated games.

Any other Teenager parents want to suggest?

My son is now 13 and XBox is HUGE to him. He would be a much happier person on a cruise if he had access to an XBox.

So a suggestion to RCI: As a parent, I would be willing to put money on his Seapass Card to access time on an XBox with internet access just like we put money on his card for the arcade when he was 11. We might buy him a hour a day or so, depending on the price.

I know we dont let DS play M rated games, so I am not sure how to work that out. Many parents of 13 yr old play M rated games.

My teenaged boys (3 of them) love their video games, but we found when they are cruising, they'd rather be rock climbing, on the flowrider, or, even if their urge for video games got high - about an hour in the arcade satisfied them. They did not miss playing Call of Duty for a week.

The internet on a ship is way too slow to play online video games. I don't see this happening for a long, long time. There's no reason they shouldn't have the latest teen rated games though.

There's no reason they shouldn't have the latest teen rated games though.

It is not the Teen games that we dont let our son play, it is the Mature games. He is allowed Teen , but not Mature at the age of 13. Many parents feel different though. That is ok.

We would only let him play a limited time anyway. Just like the arcade.

I think if there are Wii tournaments, etc, he has fun too.

I think we did Wii bowling of something like that by the pool.

I am just putting a bug in RCI ear is all. It is up to us to articulate what would work. If we dont, then we can take full repsonsiblility for not letting our wants known

Archived