Boarding the Legend in Tampa

redhead1

Hello all,

I've seen a fair amount about how early you can get on the ship, but I am looking for the other end of the spectrum.

I will be in Florida for a week before getting on the Legend in November, and the last two days will be in Deland, attending my great aunt's 100th(!) birthday party. Since this will be an unofficial family reunion, I won't be in a HUGE hurry to get on the ship (though we will be greatly looking forward to it, as a reward for putting up my family!).

So, if the Legend is set to leave at 4pm, by what time do I need to be at the port?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Red! As you know we will be on the same sailing with you :D and we also will not be rushing to get there (we just want to be able to get on and go right to the cabin since we live 45 min away). I would say that you don't want to arrive any later than 2:30-3 to be safe and able to get on the ship. I just checked the boarding docs and boarding time is listed as 1p - 3p. Hope that helps :) Only 55 days to go!!

Archived