Favorite thing to do in St Martin??

MelGurl

Come on, give us at least a hint of what you might be interested in.

Shopping

Beaching

Drinking

Eating

Swimming

Hiking

Diving

Cycling

gary

We do really want to explore a little bit and see the island as my fiance has never been. Also want to spend time on the beach in the clear blue water! Thinking a taking a cap to Marigot to go to Sarafina's first thing for breakfast then heading to Dawn beach. Also considering Renting a car.

What is your favorite thing to do?

We have this beautiful Island all to ourselves on 10/31/2013 we are there from 8am-5pm! And I can not decide what to do.

TIA

You should consider at least a drink at Sunset Bar & Grille, located on Maho Beach at the end of the airport runway. Watching the planes land right over the beach, or blasting beach goers upon takeoff is quite amusing. As far as beaches, we have always felt the French side has more charm, with lots of secluded bays. Rent a car and explore.

We do really want to explore a little bit and see the island as my fiance has never been. Also want to spend time on the beach in the clear blue water! Thinking a taking a cap to Marigot to go to Sarafina's first thing for breakfast then heading to Dawn beach. Also considering Renting a car.

We like renting a car going to Marigot to visit the fort, Saraphina's bakery and the market and to Grand Case beach or Le Gallion beach and for lunch in Grand Case and then some shopping in Phillipsburg.

We like renting a car going to Marigot to visit the fort, Saraphina's bakery and the market and to Grand Case beach or Le Gallion beach and for lunch in Grand Case and then some shopping in Phillipsburg.

Looks like this is what we are going to do. Does anyone know what time saraphina's opens? Are those beaches good to lay out on and swin?

That is the recepie for a perfect day!

Looks like this is what we are going to do. Does anyone know what time saraphina's opens? Are those beaches good to lay out on and swin?

I read 9-7. I have been many times between 9-10 and it's been open but I have never made it there before 9. If you plan for 9 or after it will be open.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the little bar hut just outside of the port still there? We got Desperado beer last summer and it was a perfect way to spend some time. We chatted with a young man who was there on duty from Holland. The bartender was quite a character also.

DH was recalling that stop and mentioning how we should get drinks there again on our next cruise.

Archived