Newbie needs help!

liseemo

I have been reading about fare viewer and I have a question. We are booked for the Oct. 19th sailing on Carnival Dream and I checked fare viewer and it showed the rates for categories 8S & 8P to be about $130/ $140 less than what we have paid for category 8G. Do I just need to call carnival and ask for the rate reduction and upgrade?

I have been reading about fare viewer and I have a question. We are booked for the Oct. 19th sailing on Carnival Dream and I checked fare viewer and it showed the rates for categories 8S & 8P to be about $130/ $140 less than what we have paid for category 8G. Do I just need to call carnival and ask for the rate reduction and upgrade?

Since you are past final payment, you have to have booked Early Saver to still be able to take advantage of price drops.

If that is the case, there is a form you can submit electronically from the website -- forget it's official name, but if you type "Early Saver form" in the search function it will come up. Just make sure to take a screen shot of the rates you see to keep for yourself in case there is a question.

Or you can call Carnival.

Who did you book and did you book Early Saver? If you booked direct through Carnival call them and they will help you if you qualify. If you used a Travel Agent you need to call them. Are you booked in the same, less or better category? There are many factors involved that you are not mentioning, so my best advice is to call and ask.

I had booked early saver and since my final payment, the price has dropped. I called Carnival the the person I talked to was extremely helpful. I got the price drop plus I found out there was a residency drop and my husbands military discount. That totals up to approx $500 OBC! Call now!

Archived