Staybridge Suites Plantation

tanus

I reserved this hotel for two days prior to our cruise in March. Was able to get a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom suite with kitchen for $176 night.

Has anyone stayed here lately? I realize that we will have to rent a car from the airport and return to the port.

Any information you have would be helpful (ie. area, shopping, access, cleanliness)

I reserved this hotel for two days prior to our cruise in March. Was able to get a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom suite with kitchen for $176 night.

Has anyone stayed here lately? I realize that we will have to rent a car from the airport and return to the port.

Any information you have would be helpful (ie. area, shopping, access, cleanliness)

I don't know much about the hotel itself, but it's located about two blocks from Broward Westfield Mall and The Fountains shopping center which have plenty of shopping and restaurants. Publix and Whole Foods grocery stores are on the south side of those malls. About 6 miles to the northwest is Sawgrass Mills Mall.

We stayed here for 3 nights post cruise this past March. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. You will need a car but its a fairly easy drive to most anywhere you want to go. The pool was surprisingly cold and only a few brave kids went it.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay there

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

We really liked this hotel and have booked it again in March 2015. I read the other review and she was bang on.

BTW - google maps does show it being 30 minutes to Miami using toll roads and 1 hours using other routes.