Benefits/gift from TA

Jimosprey

Sure would like to know why people are attacking others who are simply looking for a good deal that is fair to both parties, the buyer and the seller. I spoke for myself with the fact that I didn't and don't negotiate to get the 10% or more rebate. I take what the TA offers and am thankful for it.

Don't think any others said that they "demand" the greatest rebates or that they are greedy. We simply want to pay less than full retail which is true for most people on most purchases. And to call us penny-pinchers who are the greedies of the bunch simply isn't true.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that some people are envious of those who get a better deal and are taking out their frustration at paying more than others by calling names which is quite childish.

The deals are out there folks with great TA's and no demands or negotiations are necessary. If you don't want to save some bucks, that's fine with us but, don't attack us for having done the legwork to find these excellent TA's.

Spot on

Archived