Make up mirror in S5 Haven courtyard suite room?

LuvTheSea14

Is there a good make up mirror in these rooms or should I bring my own mirror from home? I would ask NCL but they are still telling me my room has a walk in shower and according to cruise board members the room has a tub. Since I have physical problems from MS I have a lot of anxiety about being able to get in tub to take a shower but NCL says it is a shower. I believe the cruise board members and I hope I can make this work

Is there a good make up mirror in these rooms or should I bring my own mirror from home? I would ask NCL but they are still telling me my room has a walk in shower and according to cruise board members the room has a tub. Since I have physical problems from MS I have a lot of anxiety about being able to get in tub to take a shower but NCL says it is a shower. I believe the cruise board members and I hope I can make this work

Do you have a cabin number ? I can check.

I see pics of 16704 on CDP , dont see a makeup mirror and it has tub . Would you not feel better in 16128 . Its HC but i think you more than qualify with MS. Tubs can be difficult to say the least. It has a Tub and a separate walk in shower.

its a really nice suite.. ;)

Just back from Breakaway to Bermuda... In the Haven.... Room 16104 and there is definitely a tub with a shower .. no walk in.... Also there is a make up area but I found it impossible to use... bring your own............ We loved the Haven and the ship and had a wonderful time......... ENJOY

Archived